Non-surgical cosmetic procedures abroad in Tunisia
Over time, wrinkles and fine lines are formed on the face. Aesthetic medicine or non-surgical cosmetic procedures offers effective and non-invasive solutions to regain the beauty and youth of a face WITHOUT SURGERY.
Aesthetic medicine and anti-aging medicine is a set of soft and reversible techniques geared to fight and prevent aging.
Cosmetic medicine is not opposed to plastic surgery, on the contrary, these two specialties are complementary.
The benefits of cosmetic or anti-aging medicine are numerous:
- Acts gentle, non-invasive,
- Able to be practiced in the office.
- Very slight or even absent post-acts follow-ups.
The purpose of acts of aesthetic medicine, aesthetic charged by the physician, is many:
- After the Sunset,
- Facial rejuvenation by reducing wrinkles,
- Mitigate tasks
- Treat dark circles,
- Improve the quality of the skin.
The various aesthetic medicine techniques proposed in Tunisia by Dr. Bouzguenda are:
- Do you have wrinkles you want smooth: Botox or Botulinum Toxin.
- You have marked wrinkles you want to fill: Filling with Hyaluronic Acid or dermal fillers.
- Want a brighter and less wrinkled skin: chemical peel or PRP (Platelet-rich plasma).
- You have a dehydrated and tired skin that you want to revitalize and give it more radiance: Mesolift or facial mesotherapy.