Facial fat transfer in Tunisia
Facial fat transfer called also facial fat grafting is a natural and reliable method.
The principle of this cosmetic surgery is to achieve true self-grafting or micro-grafting of fat cells by sampling the fat from the patient himself and injecting it into the patient's face level for the rejuvenation and beautification of the facial features.
Facial lipostructure allows a natural volumizing product to fill the grooves or depressions and facial expression lines.
For your facial lipofilling in Tunisia, Dr Chiraz Bouzguenda offers a pleasant and quiet environment at a very low price. Do not hesitate to contact her for a quote.
What is facial fat transfer?
The Lipofilling of the face or lipostructure is a surgical facial rejuvenation technique without scars. Fat, taken at the patient himself, is used as a "natural"dermal filler to fill facial wrinkles and restore volume.
Facial fat transfer abroad
Facial fat grafting indications
Lipofilling or aesthetic facial lipostructure has its best indications in women or in men:In cosmetic surgery:
- Mitigation and filling of the facial wrinkles by using "natural" product: the patient's own fat.
- Restoration of the facial volumes by a volumizing with a "natural" product.
- Filling and Mitigation the hollow of eye rings.
- Improved trophicity skin, giving a luminizing effect to the face.
- Correcting the sequels of facial trauma with type of depression.
- Filling of fat fonts in patients of HIV treatment.
Which areas of the face can be filled by fat transfer?
Lipofilling can interest the following areas of the face: The nasolabial folds, the valley of tears, temples, cheekbones, cheeks, chin, oval face, marionette lines, the lower eyelids, lips, the frown lines and crow's feet,.
Facial fat transfer limits
You should know that there is taking the injected fat in a rate of 60-70%, the rest can be absorbed. Dr. Bouzguenda takes this into account during the procedure and carries a slight over-correction. It is therefore important to know that for best results, it would possibly consider a second session of lipofilling 6 months-1 year later.
Facial fat transfer advantages
Fat grafting to the face:
- Is a reliable technique.
- Is a surgical technique facial rejuvenation without scars.
- Is a real filler and a "natural" face volumizer, so no risk of allergic reaction.
- Is a technical definitive filling and therefore "non-absorbable".
- Can be combined with other cosmetic surgeries: face lift, blepharoplasty, liposuction...
- Feasible for almost all patients: Depending on the number of areas to be treated, only 30-50 cc of fat are necessary, the subject need not have significant excess fat.
Before facial fat transfer surgery
We must respect the traditional pre-operative instructions surgery: Stop or decrease smoking 15 days before surgery, no medication containing aspirin taken 10 days before the intervention, 10 days of taking Arnica before the intervention, is strongly recommended to reduce post-operative bruising.
Type of anesthesia and hospital stay
Type of anesthesia
Lipofilling face usually happens under general anesthesia. A local anesthetic would be possible for lipofilling a small area of the face.
Lipostructure face is a real surgical procedure that must be performed in a clinic, not in a doctor's office!
It requires a day or one night of hospitalization.
Facial fat grafting procedure
Facial fat micro-transplant takes place in three stages:
- 1st time: Collection of fat: the removal of fat grafting is done using small cannulas through small incisions hidden in the natural folds. Typical areas of fat removal for lipofilling are: the knees, thighs, lower abdomen or flanks ... This levy must be atraumatic.
- 2nd time: Centrifugation fat: This process separates the fat cells intact reinjecting non-transplantable items (oil, hematic elements ...).
Facial fat transfer in Tunisia
- 3rd time: Registry of fat on the face: The reinjection or fat micrografting on the face is made using micro cannulas through micro-incisions. Reinjection of fat is done in a retro-tracing technique, range and in different planes (superficial, medium and deep); this method increases the contact surface between the transferred fat cells and the recipient areas and therefore significantly increases their survival rate.
Facial fat grafting abroad procedure
Facial fat grafting technique
Post operative of facial fat transfer
- There is no real pain but rather a feeling of discomfort.
- The operating suites are mostly marked by edema and swelling that settle after 24 to 48 hours and last between 10-20 days. Note and be aware that social discomfort is important during the first 10-15 days.
- The bruising (bruises) disappear after about ten days.
- No sun exposure for 1 month.
- Sick leave for 10 to 12 days.
- Stop sports for 2 months.
The final result is observed after 3 to 6 months. There are taking 60-70% of the injected fat, 30% to 40% can be absorbed, and therefore should possibly consider one second session lipofilling 6 months-1 year for best results. You should know that the grafted fat is ultimately does not disappear and follows the weight changes of the organization (if the patient loses weight, the face loses weight and vice versa), hence the importance of maintaining a stable weight after the lipofilling face.
Facial fat grafting risks
Facial facial fat transfer complications are very rare. This is an intervention that gives great satisfaction to patients. However complications are unpredictable and can occur even in expert hands.General complications
Complications of general anesthesia are exceptional. Other risks (thromboembolism, hematomas, infections ...) are very rare.Complications specific to lipofilling:
- Under correction by excessive re-sorption of the injected fat, is to be corrected at a 2nd session of lipofilling.
- Hypercorrection, whose treatment is sometimes difficult, requires a surgical excision.
- A slight asymmetry requiring retouching.
Procedure : sampling a small amount of fat from the patient himself, centrifugation, and reinjection of the fat on the face for "lipostructure".
Hospital stay : outpatient or 1 night.
Length :1 hour.
Stay in Tunisia : 5 days
Recovery :10 days.