Hymenoplasty abroad in Tunisia
The hymenoplasty, hymen surgery or virginity restoration surgery is in the construction or surgical repair of the hymen of women in order to restore it to pristine condition with no visible traces.
The hymen is a ring like a skin membrane in the vagina of a girl and its rupture means the end of this state of virginity.
Virginity is a precious commodity in many countries of the world. The honor of a young girl, her family and even his community depends on its remaining intact hymen before marriage. And his break followed by a little bleeding is proof of her virginity. Otherwise, it is considered improper and sinful. There are several races and communities for whom virginity is a precious commodity, lost only through marriage and after the sexual act.
This operation can be performed after months or years after the loss of virginity.
The purpose of this intimate surgery is to restore self confidence and bring you happiness in your life.
The hymen is a thick layer of membranous tissue, ring-shaped elastic and fibrous tissue that partially covers the vaginal opening and allows the escape of the menstrual blood.
This membrane is usually intact in young women (virgins) forming a barrier at the entrance of the vagina.
While some hymens are so elastic that they do not tear even during sex; for most women, the hymen is usually torn at first intercourse or after inserting a tampon.Why repair the hymen?
In some religions and cultures, virginity with the girl is a condition for marriage. The symbolic importance is linked to the position of the girl in a social category of society.
The reconstruction of the hymen is sought for social or religious reasons.
The hymen is considered a sign of virginity and may be an important factor in a new marriage. In many cases, even weddings are canceled if the hymen is torn.
Now that the repair of the hymen is available and relatively safe, many women and families are opting for it.Hymenoplasty principle
The hymenoplasty or hymen surgery is a simple operation that involves excising the torn edges of the hymen then suture with fine absorbable sutures, the hymen will then appear intact.
If the banks of the hymen still do not allow their suture, a new hymen can be reconstructed from the lip of the vagina.
Before hymenoplasty After hymenoplasty
Hymenoplasty abroad in Tunisia
The hymenoplasty is performed under local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia.Hospitalization Terms:
The hymenoplasty can be done as an outpatient.
There are two kinds of technical operations of the hymen repair or reconstruction:Hymen repair or Hymenorraphy:
- For a short-term result.
- Makes 7-10 days before the wedding.
- Simple repair of the hymen consisting of a suture of the remaining banks of the hymen with absorbable stitches, restoring the anatomy of the hymen without visible traces and allowing having bleeding during penetration.
- The operation lasts between 35-40 minutes.
- For long-term outcome and final.
- Should be done at least 4-6 weeks before the wedding, or as soon as possible.
- It is a more invasive procedure where an incision is made in the vaginal membrane and both sides are folded together and sutured with absorbable stitches. This must take place long before the wedding so that it has time to heal and cure. During the first intercourse, there will be a small break in the new hymen that will be very similar to the rupture of a natural hymen.
- The operation takes between one and two hours.
Hymen reconstruction surgery in Tunisie
Usually, healing is rapid. You may have some bleeding during the first 48-72 hours, with a certain discomfort. During the following days hymenoplasty you will have some discomfort, which will be easier to manage with painkillers. Swelling of the vulva and discomfort disappear within a few days following the surgery.
Complete healing takes about 4-6 weeks. You can usually go home soon after your procedure, but the rest and relaxation are important.
Normally, patients can return to work the next day after surgery. However, they are warnings against the intense work or exercise. Many surgeons use absorbable stitches that do not require the removal; Patients should wait three to four weeks to have sex.The post-operative care
Protecting your hymen after surgery is crucial because it will take time to heal. The Hymenoplasty has its own recovery protocols, including:
- Abstain from sex: Sexual activity will exacerbate the pain and sorrow, so that you will have to abstain from sexual activity for about six weeks.
- Avoid tight clothing: Do not wear underwear like thongs for at least 1-2 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid pads Use sanitary pads for at least six weeks.
Good hygiene is important for reducing the risk of infection.Are there risks associated with Hymenoplasty?
The hymenoplasty or virginity surgery is a relatively safe procedure that has few risks. However any operation carries a small risk of infection and prolonged bleeding, as well as those related to anesthesia.
Any complication of the hymen surgery is very rare. Sometimes there is a problem of "shrinking" or over-correction of the hymen. This is where the opening shrinks, which means that the next sexual act will be difficult. However, this rarely causes problems in the long term.
Procedure : Restore the anatomy of the hymen by suturing or vaginoplasty.
Hospital stay : outpatient.
Length :1 hour.
Anesthesia : Local with sedation or general.
Stay in Tunisia : 4 days.
Recovery : 4 days.