Liposuction in Tunisia
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that allows to easily and permanently removing localized excess fat in different body areas.
Fat deposits in some areas of the body can give an unsightly appearance.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery operation that aims to reduce the fat in certain areas of the body to make it more harmonious.
Liposuction is an effective and radical treatment for excess of fat at the saddlebags, hips, thighs or tummy (abdomen). Not a treatment against obesity, liposuction is rather a modeling figure and a sculpture forms for both men and women. It thus helps to get rid of fat deposits that are resistant to diets and sports exercises.
This liposuction technique is outstanding and allows both men and women to sculpt their silhouette.
However, the application must be realistic: liposuction is not a treatment for obesity or a cellulite treatment.
This body contouring surgery does not deal with obesity or cellulite but it reduces the unsightly appearance of somewhat harmonious body.
If you want to have liposuction abroad in Tunisia, your cosmetic surgeon Dr. Chiraz Bouzguenda will orient you to the solution that is best for you and guide you in choosing the areas you want to be treated by liposuction. Do not hesitate to contact her to get more information on liposuction abroad in Tunisia, to get a quote and the price of liposuction abroad in Tunisia.
What is liposuction?
Sometimes dieting or doing sports is not enough to obtain a harmonious silhouette. The fat excess can be localized and even significant weight loss cannot solve the problem. It is in these cases that liposuction has its best indications.
In case of localized excess of fat, liposuction can reduce this excess of fat, in a radical and definitive way, to achieve a harmonious and aesthetic body.
Liposuction, also known as liposculpture or suction assisted lipectomy, is a surgical procedure that is performed to remove excess fat; this is not a treatment for obesity!!
The principle of liposuction is to enter through small apertures skin foams cannulas, blunt rounded ends, having at their ends a plurality of orifices, these cannulas are connected to a closed system in which a negative pressure is installed.
This is the way liposuction is performed in a gentle way of fat cells in surplus. These do not have the ability to multiply, the method is final and adipose tissue no longer reappears.
Liposuction target several body parts: liposuction of the abdomen or belly, liposuction of the hips, thighs liposuction, liposuction arm liposuction knees, double chin liposuction, liposuction saddlebags...
Before liposuction surgery abroad
Before you arrive in Tunisia and as with any surgery, a checkup is required before the procedure of liposuction in Tunisia.
There is no formal indication relating against tobacco, but its abstinence is strongly advised to allow more rapid healing and without incident.
During the ten days preceding the operation, Stopping any aspirin based treatment is indicated.
On arrival in Tunisia and after your admission to the aesthetic clinic, your cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Chiraz Bouzguenda will meet with you to examine you and give you all the information on the procedure of liposuction and surgical suites. A pre-anesthetic consultation will take place as well.
Liposuction in Tunisia
Type of anesthesia and hospital stay for liposuction in TunisiaType of anesthesia:
This intervention is a surgical procedure in itself, a general anesthetic is usually necessary.
Unusually for a small liposuction area, local anesthesia might be sufficient.Hospitalization Modality:
According to the fat to be removed, there must be a hospital stay of one to two nights:
- Small liposuction: 1 night.
- Average liposuction: 1 night.
- Great liposuction: 2 nights.
length of stay after the cosmetic liposuction in Tunisia the recommended length of stay in Tunisia after liposuction depends on the number of zones and the amount of fat sucked: It varies between 5-7 days. After your hospitalization in the comsetic surgery clinic in Tunisia, a driver will transfer you to the hotel for a stay in Tunisia aesthetic.
Liposuction and other cosmetic surgery procedures
Liposuction can and is often associated with other cosmetic surgical procedures:
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty.
- Mini-tummy tuck or mini-abdominoplasty.
- Arm lift or thigh lift.
- Fat transfer: breast fat transfer, buttock fat transfer, calf fat transfer, or facial fat transfer.
- Gynecomastia correction surgery or male breast reduction.
Liposuction surgery operation
Surgical techniques are not the same from one surgeon to another. Gestures and technique may vary and your plastic surgeon is the only judge to practice the most appropriate technique depending on the case and to obtain the best possible result.
Dr. Bouzguenda uses the tumescent liposuction technique, which is deemed to be the most effective and safest among all liposuction techniques used and known.
However, the different liposuction techniques present some common gestures:
- The skin incisions are small (3 to 4 mm at most) and practically invisible because hidden in natural skin folds.
- Infiltration areas to be treated with a hypotonic solution: This is the tumescent liposuction. This is the classic and most effective method.
- The excess fat is sucked through liposuction cannulas non traumatic rounded tips.
- This method acts on the fat in depth and surface.
- The amount of fat to be removed depends directly on the quality of the skin and its elasticity.
- In the end an elastic compression sleeve is placed.
- The time of the procedure varies from one to three hours, depending on the importance of fat to be removed and the number of areas to be treated.
After liposuction surgery
After the intervention:
- It is imperative to keep the compression garment 24/24, the time of surgery until about a month and a half.
- The son are absorbable and disappear with time
- A first shower can be taken 48 hours later.
- It is usual to see a swelling forming in the treated areas during the early days and the first month. It can be more or less asymmetric and increases in volume until the seventh day, it can take up to three months.
- Sometimes asymmetric blue appear during the first two to three weeks, they may persist for a few weeks.
- Pain may be felt in places affected by the intervention. Conventional analgesics effectively alleviate this problem.
- At the high level of the sucked locations, numbness and / or insensitivity to the touch can occure and last for several months.
- A work stoppage from 10 to 15 days is necessary depending on the extent of liposuction.
- No sport of any nature or it is allowed two months.
Liposuction surgery risks and possible complications
The hazards of liposuction are thankfully minimal. The results usually give great satisfaction to patients. However, we must be aware of potential and unpredictable risks.General complications of liposuction:
- Risks of general anesthesia: exceptional.
- Risk thromboembolism (phlebitis, pulmonary embolism), infections and hematomas: very rare.
- Hypo- or hypersensitivity of the treated areas. The sensitivity returns to normal gradually after a few months.
- Small asymmetries results requiring a retouching with local anesthesia.
- Correction excess (depressions), uneven appearance of the skin (wave effect) or sagging skin and cellulite.
- small skin retraction with the formation of skin folds.
To conclude, we must understand that surgery is not to be taken lightly and that there is still a small share of hazards. However, we must not exaggerate the risks.
The results after liposuction
The final assessment of the results of liposuction can only be final after a period of between three and six months is the time it takes for the skin to shrink and the swelling to subside gradually.
Regarding small scars, it takes a minimum of one year to assess the final appearance of scars.
Liposuction in Tunisia cost
The price of liposuction abroad in Tunisia varies depending on the number of areas to be treated. It is an affordable and cheap prices compared to prices in UK and Europe.
Do not hesitate to ask your quotation and price for your liposuction abroad in Tunisia.
Procedure : is to aspirate fat deposits of the body to improve the silhouette.
Hospital stay : 1 or 2 nights.
Length :1 to 2 hours or more.
Anesthesia : Local, epidural, or general.
Side Effects : Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, soreness, burning sensation.Tumescent : Temporary fluid drainage from incision sites.
Risks : Asymmetry. Rippling or bagginess of skin. Pigmentation changes. Skin injury. Fluid retention.
Stay in Tunisia : 6 or 7 nights.
Recovery : Back to work: 1 to 2 weeks.